Creating a Contact List
Posted by Cassandra LaVoie, Last modified by Melinda Barnsley on 01 February 2019 03:14 PM
This article contains instructions for creating a contact list within Office 365.
1) Sign into Office 365.
2) Click on the tile block in the upper left corner.
3) Click on the "People" tile. If People does not appear in your list, click the All Apps link.
4) Click the dropdown arrow that is located to the right of "New" and select "Contact list".
5) Enter a "List name".
6) Then add "Members" to the list. If the member you are looking for does not auto-populate, select "Search Directory".
7) Add any relevant notes.
8) Click "Save" in the upper left-hand corner.
10) Compose a new email message.
11)In the To: field type the name of the contact list that you had previously created. If it does not appear then click on "Search Directory".
12) Finish composing the email and then hit "Send".