How do I get a roster for any course?
On the Faculty Menu, click on either the Detail Class List (full class roster) or the Summary Class List (simple class roster)
- If you have not yet selected the term for which you need course information:
- Click on the triangle in the box next to Select a Term to access the drop down menu
- Click on the term in which your course is being offered
- Click on the Submit button to save your choice
- The Select CRN window appears
- Click on Enter Section Identifier (CRN) Directly at the bottom of the window (Note: The CRN can be found using the Course Query feature on the Faculty Service tab.)
- Type the Course Reference Number (CRN) of the course for which you want a roster
- Click the Submit button. The roster is displayed.