Student Address and Phone
Posted by , Last modified by Jessica Brusa on 05 April 2018 10:08 AM
- Log into myPlymouth
- Click on the Services Tab
- Click on the Faculty link that is located in the Self Service channel.
- The Faculty menu appears.
- On the Faculty Menu click on the Student Menu link
- The Student Information menu appears
- Click on View Student Address and Phones
- If you have not yet selected the term in which you need course information,
- Click on the triangle in the box next to “Select a Term” to access the drop down menu.
- Click on the term in which your course is being offered.
- Click on the “Submit” button to save your choice.
- The ID Selection window opens
- Type any student's ID or search for a student by typing his/her last name
- Click on the Submit button
- Click on the dropdown menu next to Student or Advisee to select the appropriate student's name
- The student's e-mail address is displayed
- To view this student's profile, click on the Student Information link at the bottom of the window.
- To view this student's Email address, click on the Student Email Address link at the bottom of the window.
- To return to the Faculty Services Menu, click on the Faculty Services link at the top of the window.