Academic Transcripts
Posted by , Last modified by David Strong on 18 December 2017 12:05 PM

Academic transcripts are available in two ways: unofficial and official.

View Unofficial copy of your Transcript

  1. Log into myPlymouth
  2. On the lefthand side of the page, under Student, click on Academic Transcript
  3. Select the Transcript Level from the dropdown menu, or leave at All Levels
  4. Click on the Submit button
  5. Your unofficial transcript will display, showing any courses you have taken at Plymouth State University

Official Transcript Request

To request an Official Transcript please visit the Registrar's Transcript Request Center at:

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name: