Wireless Printing - Print Nomad
Posted by , Last modified by Jessica Brusa on 05 April 2018 10:16 AM
To print with Print Nomad:
1. Log into http://go.plymouth.edu/print with your myPlymouth username and password, and click login.
2. Click on the Print button from the top bar.
3. Click Select File to Upload and browse for the file you want to print. Note that only files listed under Supported Types are printable.
4. Click Next to take you to the printer selection page.
5. Choose a Printer: Select the public printer you'd like to print to. All public printers on campus are listed by building and room number. Example: If you were to print to the alcove printer in Lamson Library you would select "Lamson 101 Alcove" and then set the printer to "pubLamson101Alcoveprint". Note: There is only one printer associated with every location, so no need to worry about the long printer names!
6. Printing Options Specify any additional desired printer options, including duplexing (double-sided) printing.
7. Click Next
8. You will be taken to a confirmation page before the printer actually prints your document. Note: If you do not click print now, your document will not print and no money will be taken from your print balance.
If you would like to print the document, click Print Now.
Please keep in mind that using Print Nomad will automatically deduct from your print quota each time you use it, exactly as if you printed from any cluster computer.
Requirements for Print Nomad: