To make an image a hyperlink:
Go to the Portfolio Page and click the edit button. When you are on the Edit Content page of your portfolio:
- Drag a Note block to the portfolio page (found under the General tab on left menu)
- Under the Block Content, click the first button to toggle the text editor toolbar on.
- Insert an image by clicking the button that looks like mountainscape. A window will pop-up taking you to your files area. Choose the image you want by clicking Select to the right of the image name. There are more image options at the bottom of the pop-up window, where it says Image Formatting Options. Click it to view and edit as desired.
- Click Submit.
- The image will appear in the text box. Click on the image to select it. Then click the link button (looks like an 8 sideways or chain)
- Paste the URL of the page you'd like to link to.
- Click OK, then click Save.
- Display Page to test the link!