The Moodle web page is an extremely versatile feature, as it can be used to display customized text, audio, images, and video. Use this feature to embed a YouTube video (see instructions here: Embedding a YouTube video) or his feature is a great way to add HTML content and code from another website or text document. This resource replaces the Moodle 1 Compose a Web Page andCompose a Text Page.
- Login to myPlymouth
- Select the myCourses tab and the myCourses window appears.
- In the center column, select your class title from the appropriate semester category in the myCourses channel. You will now be looking at your course's home page.
- Click on the Turn editing on button in the top right corner.
- Navigate to the topic/week of your choice, and click on the + Add an activity or resource menu.
- Choose the Page radio button and select Add at the bottom of the window.
- Under the General section, the Name field is required.
- Scroll down a little to the Content/Page Content section. This is where you will input or paste in your page content.
- If you would like to add HTML, first click on the HTML button in the toolbar above the Page Content window.
- Paste your HTML in the popup window and click Update to save it.
- When your work is complete, scroll down and click on Save and return to course.