Activity Reports within Moodle provides an instructor the ability to view the click paths of a particular student (or the entire class) as they peruse throughout your course. The reports area can be used in a variety of ways, most commonly to verify the participation or completion of assignments, quizzes, etc. when there is a need to resolve a dispute or technical error.
- Login to myPlymouth
- Select the myCourses tab and the myCourses window appears.
- In the center column, select your class title from the appropriate semester category in the myCourses channel. You will now be looking at your course's home page.
- In the Navigation block in the left sidebar, under the My Courses section, click on the name of the course you'd like to obtain reports for. The second menu item under your course name isReports. Click on Reports and you will see the following menu:
- Logs: To generate a log, select any combination of group, student, date, activity and actions, then click the Get these logs button. You can see what pages the student accessed, the time and date they accessed them, the IP address they came from, and their actions. You can choose to display the logs on a page or download them in text or Excel format.
- Live Logs: This link shows logs from the past hour.
- Activity Report: A course activity report, showing the number of views for each activity and resource.
- Course Participation: Allows the teacher to view participation by activity.
- Statistics: This feature has not been enabled at this time.
5. Make the appropriate selection from the menu as you require. Please contact LTOE if you would like assistance in "deciphering" your report.