PoodLL Anywhere is Moodle's audio recorder, whiteboard, and webcam snapshot feature, all integrated into the formatting toolbar. This toolbar is found in most Moodle resources and activities, such as a Label, Page, description area, forum posting, etc. See below for more information.
- Visit any area in your course with the formatting toolbar (Forum post, Label, Page, Assignment description, etc.)
- Make sure the Show editing tools tab is selected, thus displaying all of the toolbar's editing options.
- Notice the camera, pinwheel, and microphone icons. These icons are known as PoodLL Anywhere (see image below).
- Webcam Snapshot (camera): This icon will allow you to insert a still image captured from your computer's webcam.
- Whiteboard (pinwheel): This icon will allow you to virtually draw something using your computer mouse.
- Audio Recording (microphone): This icon will allow you to record audio from a microphone connected to your computer.
7. Once saved, your work will appear as intended to any user in the course.