On occasion, it is necessary for an instructor to rearrange how items are displayed in the Gradebook. Whether it's relocating an item (or several) to a new category or simply moving an item to a different location, the instructor controls this arrangement. See below for more information on moving items in Moodle's Full View.
- Login to myPlymouth
- Select the myCourses tab and click on your class title from the appropriate semester category. You will now be looking at your course's home page.
- In the Settings block (usually found on the left sidebar), select Grades.
- In the drop down menu entitled Grader report at the top of the page, select the Full View option from the list of choices.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Full View to locate the horizontal slide bar. Move the slide bar to the far right of the screen.
- You'll notice a series of smaller icons for each gradable item in the course. Click on the eyeball icon for the item you wish to move.
- Moodle will reload the Full View and your item will be faded. If you scroll to the far right, you'll notice the item's eyeball icon has turned to an eyelid icon (this means its hidden from students).
- To unhide the item, simply click on the eyelid icon and it will become available again.
Hiding the Course Total Score
- Enter the Grades area of your course and select the Full View from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Locate the Course total row (at the very bottom) and scroll to the far right of the screen.
- Click on the eyeball icon and the Full view page will reload itself automatically.
- Scroll down to the Course total row and you'll see the row is now greyed out. This means the course total value is hidden and will not appear to your students when they click on Grades.
- To unhide this row, simply click on the Course total's eyelid icon.