When an instructor clicks on the Grades link in their Moodle course they are brought to the Grader Report area. This page shows a list of all gradable items in the course as well as your student roster and their respective scores. However, when a student clicks on the Grades link, they are brought to their own personal grade report, called the User Report. This screen shows a list of the gradable items in the course and any accompanying scores and feedback. As the instructor, you can view a student's User Report by following the instructions below.
- Login to myPlymouth
- Select the myCourses tab and click on your class title from the appropriate semester category. You will now be looking at your course's home page.
- In the Settings block (usually found on the left sidebar), select Grades.
- Your Grader Report appears, showing a list of student names down the left column. Locate the student you wish to inspect and select the green/red checkerboard icon to the right of the student's name. This will take you directly to that student's User Report.
- You may also visit the student's User Report by selecting the option from the drop down menu at the top of the page and then selecting the student's name from the drop down menu on the right.
- When the instructor accesses a student's User Report, its almost identical to what the student sees. The only difference is that you will still see hidden items (greyed out), while they are completely hidden to your students.