Moodle Course Codes
- Login to myPlymouth
- Select the myCourses tab and the myCourses window appears.
- In the right column, select the Moodle 2 link. This will bring you to Moodle 2's home page
- On the left side of the screen, in the Navigation block, select My courses
- Here is a list of all the courses you're enrolled in. Notice the numbers in the parenthesis at the end of your course title? This is your course's unique code.
- The first number in the parenthesis is the course CRN
- The second number is the semester term code
- The first 4 digits of the term code is the Fiscal Year and the last two digits is the semester identifier
- Here is a list of all the semester identifiers:
- UG Fall: 10
- UG Winter: 20
- UG Spring: 30
- UG Summer: 40
- GR Fall: 91
- GR Winter: 92
- GR Spring: 93
- GR Summer: 94
Note: Remember, our fiscal year starts on July 1st, so Fall and Winter courses are a year ahead. The Composition class shown above shows that this was a UG Fall 2011 class.