Your PSU Password provides single sign-on access to many electronic services. After changing your password in myPlymouth, you should use the checklist below to insure that all your electronic resources are properly synced with the new password.
The steps below apply to all PSU users:
- Log-off your computer and log back in again with new password. This will ensure that your mapped network drives and departmental shares are correctly synced.
- Update your password in the account settings area of your email client. This will ensure that you do not miss any important emails.
Change Outlook Password
Change MacMail Password
- Update your password for PSU Wireless on your computer, tablet, and smartphone.
- If you are an Banner INB user, you may be prompted for the new password at the next log in.
If you are a Mac user, there are a couple additional things to bear in mind.
- To reset the PSU wireless on your mac laptop, you may need to delete PSU wireless and re add it using your new password.
- When prompted, about your Apple Keychain, choose the option to “update”.
If you run into any trouble at all, give us a call at the Help Desk and we will walk you through the steps.