Labels are generally used as section headings and titles which describe the resources and/or activities that are listed below them. For example, you may choose to group your course content by week number, so you may want to add a label entitled Required Activities for Week 1. Below this label you would add documents, links to videos, forums, etc. The label describes the content below it and also provides an overview to the students.
- Log into myPlymouth
- Select the myCourses tab and the myCourses window appears.
- In the center column, select your class title from the appropriate semester category in the myCourses channel. You will now be looking at your course's home page.
- Click the Turn editing on button located in the upper right corner of the window.
- Navigate to the topic/week of your choice, and click on the + Add an activity or resource menu.
- Choose the Label radio button and select Add at the bottom of the window.
- In the Label Text window, type the appropriate title or section information. Use the formatting toolbar to edit the text as you see fit.
- When you are done, scroll down and click on Save and return to course.
- If you need to move the label to a different location, click and drag the compass icon to the desired location. Release the mouse when the horizontal line appears in the correct spot.