Using Signature App with Outlook
Posted by William Philbrook, Last modified by Jo-Ann Guilmett on 10 November 2015 07:47 AM
Using the Signature App with Outlook
The new Signature App allows PSU faculty, staff, and students to create sleek, professional signature for use in their email clients. This application is designed to create signature cards for Outlook, Mac Mail, and Zimbra (MyMail).
It's advised that you follow these directions in Google Chrome, rather than any other web browser.
1. Navigate to http://www.plymouth.edu/app/signature/ using Google Chrome and log in using your PSU credentials.
2. Fill in the applicable information for your email signature and click Get Signature. Be sure to fill in the radio selection for your Operating System and Email Client (Zimbra, Outlook, etc).
3. After clicking "Get Signature," you'll be given a preview of your signature card. Click "Download" to save the item, or "Edit" if you'd like to make any adjustments
4. Open Outlook and click File
5. In the File menu, click Options.
6. In the Options menu, select Mail followed by Signatures to edit your email signature.
7. Within the Signatures menu, click New to start a new signature.
8. Please select the Image icon that is shown below surrounded by the red square.
9. When the new window appears please find and select your signature image and select Insert.
10. Click Save to save your changes. To include this signature at the end of your emails, change the New Messages and/or Replies/forwards dropdown to your newly created signature. Once completed, click OK to finish.