Remove Wireless Profile on a Microsoft Windows PC
Posted by Alexa Benanti, Last modified by Jo-Ann Guilmett on 31 October 2017 11:43 AM
Removing a Wireless Profile (Microsoft Windows)
1. To remove a wireless profile from your Windows PC, first you must open the command prompt by hitting the start key and typing in "cmd" and hitting enter.
2. In the command prompt type in netsh wlan delete profile name="[enter network name here]" and then hit enter.
3. It should give you a message that says that the profile has been removed.
To remove a wireless profile on Windows 7:
To remove a wireless profile on Windows 10:
3. Select Manage Wi-Fi settings.
4. Scroll down to the bottom, select the wireless network you wish to remove and click Forget.
You have now removed the wireless profile from your PC.