Using Your Old Signature Image on Office 365
Posted by Hunter Jarvis, Last modified by Steven Cramton on 20 June 2016 10:39 PM
How To Take Your Old Custom Image Signature From Zimbra and Add It To Office 365.
This guide is for those of you who custom made your signature for Zimbra using the online app. This is just the same as adding a signature normally to Office 365, but with an extra step or two.
1. To begin, you first need to find the image you created and save it to your computer. If the picture is already on your computer you can skip to step two.
- The easiest way to get the signature picture is to go into your sent folder in Office 365. Once in the folder, find an email you have sent with the signature attached. Right click on the image, and select "save as" or "save image as". Be sure to note where you save the picture on your computer.
2. Log in to myPlymouth (https://my.plymouth.edu) and locate the myOffice365 Channel on the main Welcome page.
Click the blue "PSU Mail" link under the Resources section of the Channel. This will bring you directly to your Office 365 Mail.
3. Now that you have the old Zimbra signature image file on your computer, will be able to put it into your new Office 365 email signature file.
Select the gear symbol on the right hand side of the screen and scroll down that menu and click Mail.
4. On the left side of the page, scroll down until you find "Layout" and under that select "Email Signature".
5. Here you can upload the signature image that you had saved earlier. Click on the box with blue mountains.
6. A browse window opens. Navigate to where you had saved the signature. Once you have found it, click it and hit Open.
7. The image now displays in the text box. Click "Save" at the top of the page to apply the Signature.