Setting up Email and Calendar on Apple iOS
Posted by Steven Cramton, Last modified by Melinda Barnsley on 06 February 2019 04:08 PM
Before setting up Apple iOS Mobile devices with "PSU Email and Calendar" using Exchange Online, the following steps should be completed:
Follow the steps below to configure "PSU Email and Calendar" using Exchange Online with your Apple iOS Mobile device:
1. Tap on the "Settings" gear icon
2. Select "Accounts & Passwords"
3. Select "Add Account"
4. Select the "Exchange" option with the blue letter "E"
This Exchange option will allow you to sync both your "PSU Email" and "PSU Calendar"
5. Enter the following information...
8. Select the items that you wish to sync, then tap the "Save" link in the upper right corner
9. Open the iOS Email and Calendar Apps and you should see the "PSU Email" and "Calendar" accounts start to sync.
Other related resources:
- Change the default "Mail" account, click here: Change the default Mail account on an iOS device
- Change the default "Calendar" account, click here: Change the default Calendar account on an iOS device
*Important Note: Shared Calendars are not currently available on the native Apple iOS Calendar App.
*Important Note: The new mail server address is: outlook.office365.com
*This article was created using an Apple iPad Air running IOS version 9.3.1