Managing Email Distribution Groups
Posted by Steven Cramton, Last modified by Steven Cramton on 29 June 2016 09:40 AM
1. Sign into PSU Email online, then click on the "Settings" (gear icon)
2. Scroll down to "My app settings" then click on "Mail"
3. In the left sidebar, click on "General" then click on "Distribution groups"
4. You should now see "Distribution groups that I belong to" and "Distribution groups I own"
5. To access the settings of a "Distribution group that you own", double left click on a listed item
In the example below we're double clicking on: "All Help Desk firstname.lastname@example.org"
6. A window will open that allows you to see general information about the selected "Distribution group"
7. Click on "ownership" to see the Owners of the "Distribution group"
8. Click on "membership" to see the Members of the "Distribution group"
You may add or remove members from the list by using the "+" and "-" symbols
Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the window to save your changes
If you do not see any items listed under "Distribution groups I own" and you believe that you are the owner of a distribution list, please notify the ITS Help Desk
If you do not see the "+" or "-" buttons under the "membership" tab and you are Owner of the distribution list, please notify the ITS Help Desk