Posted by Melinda Barnsley, Last modified by Melinda Barnsley on 13 July 2016 09:14 AM
To log into Mahara, follow these instructions:
- Login to myPlymouth.
- Select the myCourses tab and the myCourses window appears.
- In the right column of the window, in the myLearning section, click on Mahara (ePortfolio). You will now be looking at your Mahara portfolio's homepage.
- Click the Groups tab.
Here is a brief description of the Groups Section
The Groups section is where you can connect with friends and groups created by you and the PSU community.
- My Groups is where you can create a group or link to a group’s page to which you are already a member.
- Find Groups is where you search for groups created by your instructor or someone from the PSU community.
- My Friends is where you can find Mahara friends quickly on this page.
- Find Friends is where you can search for students & faculty on Mahara. If you can’t find someone, they have not yet logged onto Mahara.
- Institution membership, we don’t use this option at PSU.
- Topics is where you can view recent threads in your group forums.