2. Custom Dates for CoursEval Surveys
Posted by Melinda Barnsley, Last modified by Melinda Barnsley on 28 September 2016 02:05 PM
All Graduate, UG Summer and UG Winterim Courses:
- Surveys will default to close the last day of the term
- If you require an alternative survey availability schedule, you may change the dates for each of your courses within CoursEval. Directions follow.
Keep in mind:
- The surveys must be open for a two-week window. If they are not opened for a two-week window, the dates will be changed accordingly.
- Students will be notified surveys are open for the default dates, but if you change the dates, they won’t necessarily get an email at the open date. It is the responsibility of the instructor to announce the survey open and end dates.
- Once students complete the survey(s), they will no longer get CoursEval announcements for that survey(s).
Find the CoursEval interface at go.plymouth.edu/courseval
or from myPlymouth > Click the myCourses tab > find the myLearning Block and click the CoursEval link.