Custom Dates for CoursEval Surveys
Posted by Melinda Barnsley, Last modified by Jessica Brusa on 05 April 2018 10:35 AM
- Course evaluations will default to the end date of the session the course is part of.
- If you require an alternative survey availability schedule, you may change the dates for each of your courses within CoursEval. Directions follow.
Keep in mind:
- The surveys must be open for ten days prior to end of course and three days after end of course.
- Students will be notified surveys are open for the default dates for the session, but if you change the dates, they won’t necessarily get an email at the open date. It is the responsibility of the instructor to announce the survey open and end dates.
- Once students complete the evaluation(s), they will no longer get CoursEval announcements for that evaluation(s).
Find the CoursEval interface at go.plymouth.edu/courseval
or from myPlymouth > Click the myCourses tab > find the myLearning Block and click the CoursEval link.