Create a Survey Intelligence Report
To find past evaluation reports:
1. Log into CoursEval
2. Hover your cursor over the “Reports” button in the upper left corner, click “Survey Intelligence Report” from the drop-down menu
3. If click “Add New”
- Enter in the date range you want for your time frame selection
- Select any other criteria to narrow down your selection
- Select any additional criteria to narrow down your selection
- Click the “Surveys” button on the bottom of the screen
- Select the surveys you want to retrieve information for your report by clicking each check box
- Click the "Questions" button on the bottom of the screen
- Select the questions you want on your report by clicking each check box
- Click the "Aggregations" button on the bottom of the screen
- Drag and drop data items you want displayed on your report from the left column to the right column in the order you want them displayed.
- Select the "Report Options" button on the bottom of the screen
- Select what you want showing on your report for titles, report sections, over all-score scale, compare overall scores, statistic, show question reponse count,group questions by, and show removed questions.
- Select the "Run Report" button on the bottom of the screen
- Select if you want to view the report, export the report, create a PDF file, or publish the report
- Click the "Save Settings" button on the bottom of the screen.
- Name the report in the name field. Give it a category.
- Click "Save" button
- When done, click the "Exit" button