3. How to Upload External Reviews for P&T Candidates
Posted by Melinda Barnsley, Last modified by Jessica Brusa on 05 April 2018 10:35 AM
Here is how you can upload the external reviews for a P&T candidate:
- If not already logged into Mahara; login to Mahara
- Login to myPlymouth
- Select the myCourses tab and the myCourses window appears.In the right column of the window, in the myLearning section, click on Mahara (ePortfolio) You will now be looking at your Mahara Dashboard Page.
- On right side of the dashboard screen, click P&T Group for <candidate's name> under the title "My Groups"
- Under the Group pages, click on External Reviews
- Once in that page, click EDIT this Page in upper right side of screen
- Go to the section where "External Review #" is (# is which external review number you are uploading) and click Cog icon (for edit)
- Click the down arrow on the right side of the screen opposite the title "Files"
- Upload files by clicking the checkbox under the the title "Upload File"
- Click the Choose Files button.
- Find the file(s) you want, highlight the file(s) by clicking on each one and click Open (PC) or Choose (MAC) button. To select multiple files at one time, hold the CMD key for MAC or the CTRL key for PC and click the files you want to select prior to clicking the open or choose button.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.