The waiting room allows for the host to control when a participant joins the meeting.
Your computer requirements are PC or Mac version 4.0.x or higher
Here is how you set up waiting room:
- Log into https://plymouthstate.zoom.us/ with your myPlymouth username and password. This should take you to your profile.
- In your profile, click My Meeting Settings.
- Check the box for option Waiting Room.
- Once in meeting, the option will be enabled under Manage Participants under More
- Once a participant joins, you will see the option to either Admit or Remove the user. Selecting Admit will allow them to join the meeting.
- When a participant is waiting to enter the meeting, they will see Please Wait, the meeting host will let you in soon.