Edit a Note (textbox) Block
Posted by Melinda Barnsley, Last modified by Jessica Brusa on 05 April 2018 10:09 AM
How to modify an existing Note block
Log into Mahara:
- Login to myPlymouth
- Select the myCourses tab and the myCourses window appears.
- In the right column of the window, in the myLearning section, click on Mahara (ePortfolio) You will now be looking at your Mahara portfolio's homepage.
- Click the Portfolio tab.
Edit your Page:
- Click Pages under the Portfolio tab.
- Find your page you want to edit. Click the Pencil to the right of the page title.
- Find the Note block you need to modify. Click the Cog Wheel to edit the block.
- The configure window should open (see Figure A).
- Make changes in Block Content section.
- Click Save.