Connecting to PSU Wireless on an Android Device
Posted by Lucien Pease, Last modified by Melinda Barnsley on 11 April 2018 09:44 AM
Connecting to PSU Wireless on Android|
- Begin by ensuring that the device is on
- Unlock the device and go to the home screen
- Click on the Apps or All Apps icon
- Click on the Settings application (represented by a gear icon)
- Once in the Settings application, locate the "Wireless and Networks" section. You will see an option called WiFi, click on this option.
- At this point you will be given a list of all available networks. Select PSU Wireless.
- You will then see a pop up for PSU Wireless requiring specific authentication. Enter the following:
- Under EAP Method, select PEAP
- Under Phase 2 Authentication, select MSCHAPV2
- Under CA Certificate, select "do not validate" or "unspecified"
- For Identity enter your PSU Username
- Example: abc1234
- For Password enter your MyPlymouth Password
- Click on the Auto-Reconnect Option
- Click on Connect
If you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Help Desk at (603) 535-2929 or visit the Information Desk in the Lamson Library!