Connecting to PSU Wireless on iPhone
Posted by Lucien Pease, Last modified by Melinda Barnsley on 11 April 2018 09:44 AM
Connecting to PSU Wireless on an iPhone|
- Begin by ensuring that the device is on
- Unlock the device and go to the home screen
- Click on the Settings application (represented by a gear icon)
- Once in the Settings application locate the WiFi option and click on it.
- At this point you will be given a list of all available networks. Select PSU Wireless.
- You will then be required to enter your MyPlymouth username and password.
- For Username enter your PSU Username
- Example: abc1234
- For Password enter your MyPlymouth Password
- At this point you will receive a popup requesting that you trust the certficate. Click on Trust at the top right corner.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Help Desk at (603) 535-2929 or visit the Information Desk in the Lamson Library!