Disconnecting from PSU Secure Guest on Mac
Posted by , Last modified by Alexa Benanti on 07 January 2016 12:55 PM
Current PSU students and employees should connect to the PSU Wireless network, and not PSU Secure Guest.
To disconnect from PSU Secure Guest on a Mac:
- Click on the wireless network icon along the top of the screen
- If you are connected to the PSU Secure Guest network, you will see it listed with a check next to it
- Click on Open Network Preferences
- In the window that opens, click on the Advanced button
- Scroll down the list of remembered wireless networks, and click on PSU Secure Guest
- Click the minus button to remove the PSU Secure Guest network from the list of remembered networks
- Click OK
- Back on the Network Preferences window, click on the button to Turn Wi-Fi Off
- Wait a couple seconds while the Wi-Fi is turned off
- Click the Turn Wi-Fi On button to turn the Wi-Fi back on
- If the PSU Wireless network is in the list of remembered networks, it will automatically connect to the PSU Wireless network.
- However, if PSU Wireless is not in the list of remembered networks, select the PSU Wireless network when prompted, and click Join. When prompted for a username and password, type in your myPlymouth username (not an email address) and password, and click Join