Connecting to WiFi on Android
Posted by , Last modified by Melinda Barnsley on 08 May 2017 01:18 PM
Note: This tutorial may not match every Android device because of the wide variety of Operating Systems and carriers. Although the steps are similar, they may not be exact.
1. From the home screen select the Menu button
2. Click on Settings
3. Click on Wireless & Networks
4. Click on Wi-Fi settings
5. Choose the PSU WIRELESS network connection
6. Enter your myPlymouth username and password
7. Settings on page:
8. The device should now be connected.