How to Set Up Your My Banner Menu
Posted by Melinda Barnsley on 19 November 2018 11:59 AM
Build your own MY BANNER menu
- Log into myPlymouth and access the Banner 9 application under the Banner Courtyard found on the Services page.
- On the Banner 9 Welcome screen, type GUAPMNU in the Search field and press the Enter.
- In the top left of the My Banner Maintenance screen, confirm that Oracle Forms module is selected in the Type drop-down list box.
- To refresh the Object Type list, click on the tiny Refresh icon just to the right of the Type drop-down list.
- For sorting Objects, click on the Object *column heading (at the top of the list on the left side of the page) to sort in ascending order. Click repeatedly, if you don’t see anything change at first.
- For selecting an object, click on any object name in the list of objects to the left of your screen. This will activate the list so you can scroll through the different pages of objects. In the lower left corner of the screen, click on the right arrow . Move through the list until you can see the first object you would like to add to your personal menu.
- Double-click on the name of the object to select it.
- To add this object to your menu, click on the Insert Selection button in the middle of the screen. This will copy the object from left to right and it should appear in the list to the right.
- Once again, click on any object name in the list on the left side of the screen. This will activate the list.
- Follow the instructions in the above steps to loop through and add all of the objects you would like on your personal menu.
- When all of the objects have been added, click on the SAVE button in the lower right corner of the screen.
Load your personalized MY BANNER menu
- You have to log out and then back into Banner 9 to load your MY BANNER menu. In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the Sign Out
- Click on the Applications icon in the main menu panel of the Welcome
- Select MY BANNER in the menu list.