Here are the instructions to follow to Connecting to PSU Secure Guest on a Mac
- At the top right of your screen click on the WiFi symbol.
- In the menu that drops down you should see available wireless networks. Click on PSU Secure Guest.
- You will be prompted to enter a password. The password for the network is plymouth (all lower case) and then click "Join".
- Open up a web browser. Attempt to go to https://www.google.com. You will be redirected to an Aruba Networks login screen. Enter an email address and click “Log in”.
- You should then be redirected to Google.com and be able to access the internet on your device.
If you have any question, please contact the Help Desk at (603)535-2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.