Copying a Page
If your instructor has requested that you copy a template of a Portfolio Page, you will need the name of the Portfolio Page.
If you need to copy a template for a Teacher Preparation Program, click this link for instructions.
If you need to copy a collection template click here for instructions.
Instructions on copying a single Page Template:
- Log in to Mahara – on campus, type in URL: go.plymouth.edu/mahara
- Click on Main Menu in the upper right side of the dashboard page.
- Click on the down arrow next to Create title.
- Click on the Pages and Collections sub-title.
- Click on the Copy button (upper right next to Add button)
- In the Search field, type a keyword for the template and press Search button
- Look at the Page Title to be sure you have the correct one. Also be sure the Owner is Plymouth Portfolio.
- Click Copy Page button to the right of the page.
- Rename the Page, “First Name, Last Name, Page name” ex. “Todd Dodd, Introduction to This Course”
- Click Save button.
You will now be in the Edit Content screen, where you can start adding your content to the copied blocks, or add new blocks as needed.