1. Log in to Mahara – type in URL: go.plymouth.edu/mahara or if in myPlymouth, find Mahara under the myCourses tab
2. Click on Main Menu in the upper right side of the dashboard page.
3. Click on the down arrow next to Create title
4. Click on the Pages and Collections sub-title
5. Click on the Copy button (button on right)
6. In the Search pages field, type “P&T” and click the Search button
7. If more than one set of P&T collections might displays. Select collection where the Owner is Plymouth Portfolio.
8. Click Copy Collection button to the right. Only click the button once. Be Patient
If while copying the collection if it times out (Code 504),
a. Click the arrow in upper left corner of screen a few times. Wait a minute
b. Click on Main Menu in the upper right side of the dashboard page.
c. Click on the down arrow next to Create title
d. Click on the Pages and Collections sub-title
e. Click the Three Dot Menu button on a Collection (on the lower right side of the Collection)
f. Click the Edit button
g. Rename the Collection, “First Name, Last Name, P&T Portfolio,” ex. “Todd Dodd P&T Portfolio”
h. Click Save button at bottom of page
i. Skip to 9c
9. Rename the Collection, “First Name, Last Name, P&T Portfolio,” ex. “Todd Dodd P&T Portfolio”
a. Click Next: Edit Collection Pages button
b. Click Done button. (no need to add pages to the collection – they are all there)
c. Click once on your newly copied collection title (brings you to edit mode)
If you have any questions, contact the Help Desk by calling (603)535-2929 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.