How to Copy a Portfolio Template from the Teacher Prep Programs section.
There are two methods to copy your template either by downloading the Teacher Preparation Program Template Directions or by copying the template. The benefit of using the directions, the document will speak about how to create new blocks into your template to make it customized. Depending on either method you must first:
- Log in to Mahara.
- Click the last block on the left-side called Portfolio Templates.
- You will find the PDF document that contains the instructions under the Teacher Preparation Program Template Directions title on the right-side column.
- Click on the title for the directions for the template you need to copy.
- Click the download button.
- On the left side and middle columns are lists of available templates.
- Click on the template name you want to copy.
- Click the "..." icon in the upper right corner.
- Click Copy from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Collection button. If the template is not a collection, the page will automatically copy when you click the Copy button.
- Rename the Collection, “First Name, Last Name, Name of Collection” “Todd Dodd <collection name>”. If only a page, change the Page title to “First Name, Last Name, Name of Page”.
- Click either the Next: Edit collection pages button for collections or Save button for a single page.
- For collections, click the Done button on edit collection pages.