How to Get to Web Access Voicemail System
Click here or copy and paste this link https://esna.tcom.plymouth.edu/. If you are off-campus when you attempt this, you need to connect to the VPN for it to work properly.
Once logged into the system, decide if you want to access the web portion or reset your password.
Choose Windows or UC login
- If Windows (login must already be associated with voicemail account):
- Enter myPlymouth username and password.
- If using UC:
- Enter extension.
- Enter the UC Application Password (alpha-numeric). Default password is Plymouth!.
Password Reset (email must already be associated with voicemail account)
- Enter your PSU email address.
- Check appropriate radio button.
- Reset Voicemail Password (numerical, used from phone)
- Reset UC Application Password (alpha-numerical, used from computer)
- Type in characters seen in image.
- Check email for link to reset the password.