Once you are in your meeting and you are about to start the meeting, let all participants know you will be recording the meeting.
Here is a video on "How to Record a Meeting using Zoom".
OR Here are written instructions for "How to Record a Meeting using Zoom".
- Place your cursor at the bottom of the screen to display the toolbar.
- Click the record button in the bottom toolbar between Chat icon and Closed Caption icon.
- You will receive a pop-up window giving you the option to Record on your Computer or on the Cloud. Select the one you want to use for storage.
- Once the meeting is over, click the Stop button to stop recording. The pause and stop button replaced the record button on the bottom task bar.
- Click End Meeting (in lower right bottom corner) to log out of the meeting.
- Click End Meeting for All from pop-up window.
- You will receive a window displaying the conversion of the recording.
- Select the folder you want to store the recording. You may also create a new folder.
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk at (603)535-2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org