How to Setup Skype for Business for Android Phones
Posted by William Philbrook, Last modified by Justin Griffin on 12 March 2019 12:14 PM
Skype for Business (formerly Microsoft Lync) is an integrated web chat client which allows you to instant message any PSU campus member, as well as call and video chat them.
Installing Skype for Business
1. To install Skype for Business, open the Play Store.
2. Search for Skype for Business for Android. You can type just skype for and the complete name should display.
3. Open Skype for Business and click the Install button.
4. Once installed, click Open.
12. Click Arrow to continue from welcome screen.
15. Enter your telephone number along with the country code if it did not automatically fill in. This will sync your phone contacts with Skype for Business. Syncing contacts is optional. Just uncheck Sync Contacts if you do not want them synced.
16. You will receive some images with more information about Searching for contacts, meetings, and conversations.
Skype for Business is now ready to go. You can go into either your calendar or contacts.