- In your course, click Turn editing on in the top right corner.
- Navigate to the topic/week of your choice, and click on the + Add an activity or resource menu.
- Choose the Kaltura Video Assignment' radio button located under the activities section and select Add at the bottom of the window.
- Create a name for your assignment in the Name field (required) and a description/instructions if you wish (optional).
- We recommend providing instructions on how to record and submit a video: Recording with CaptureSpace
- Edit the dates in the Available from and Due Date menus.
- Select a maximum grade for your assignment in the Grade drop down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Save and display button (brings you directly into the assignment).
- If you accidentally selected the Save and return to course button, simply select the assignment from your course page.
- Once students begin to submit their video assignments, you will be able to access their submissions by clicking on the Grade submissions button.
- Once you click into the Grade submissions area, a list of student submissions will appear. Scroll to the right using the slide bar and select Grade next to the student you'd like to review.
- Watch the student's submission, select a Grade, and provide some Feedback for this submission. Be sure to select the Save changes button at the bottom of the page when you're finished.
- Student's grades and feedback will automatically be sent to a new column in your Gradebook.
Note: Students who have not submitted a video assignment will not appear in your submission list. Their gradebook entry will be left blank so manually overriding their score (visit the grades area, turn the editing button on, and enter a "0" for that student) is suggested.