Password Self Reset
Posted by , Last modified by Melinda Barnsley on 18 October 2019 11:19 AM
If you forget your myPlymouth password, you can reset it by creating a new password. On the myPlymouth log in page, you can reset your myPlymouth password with an alternative email account. Your alternative email account will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
1. At the myPlymouth login page click, “What is my Password?”
2. Enter your alternative email address in the, “Personal email address” field, and click Get New Password
If you receive an error, please contact the ITS Help Desk at (603) 535-2929 during normal business hours.
3. A new page will open with a temporary special secret link. The secret link is included in an email that was sent to the email address that was entered. Using Gmail as an example, log into your alternative email. You should receive a message similar to this one below. Click the link to go to the next step.
4. On the page that opens type in your username or email address (if not already filled in)
Type in a new password. Your new password must be between 14-64 characters with no complexity (for example, it can be all lowercase) and no requirements for special characters.
Click Set Password.
5. On the page that opens, click on the Click here to login link to login to myPlymouth with the password that was just created: