Resizing PowerPoints into Academic Posters
Posted by Erika Rydberg, Last modified by Erika Rydberg on 11 December 2019 12:49 PM
If you ever have issues re-sizing a poster. You are not alone. It is one of our most common problems when preparing academic posters for printing.
Find the steps to re-size in PowerPoint below.
1. Locate the design tab in the desktop version of PowerPoint.
2. Open your file. Select "Design" and then you'll select "Slide Size"
3. From there select "Page Setup" at the bottom of the "Slide Size" menu.
4. Re-set your slide in inches
48"x36" or 36"x24" are common sizes. Click "Ok"
5. Proceed with the instructions in PowerPoint.
6. Your file is now re-sized and ready for printing at the Print Depot or for other purposes.